Welcome to NorthWord Church
We are a community of the forgiven!
As Christ-followers, we aspire to:
- Allow God to transform us through an accurate understanding of His word and the action of His Spirit in us.
- See every disciple of Jesus reflect His presence and character in their life.
- Honor, and cherish Jesus for all He continues to do in and through us.
- Offer our lives, our time, and our possessions to Him as acts of true worship.
- Live in humility, contentment, and hope.
- Show His grace through compassion, mercy, and hospitality.
We gather every Sunday at 10 a.m. in the commons area of Lewis-Palmer High School, 1300 Higby Road in Monument.
Refreshments are usually out by 9:30.
We worship God in song, communion, prayer, and study of His word.
A meal is served after the main service on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month.
Come early and stay late!
We’d love to see you this Sunday!